Caregivers spend a lot of time taking care of their loved ones who they cherish and adore but any caregiver will tell you that it takes a physical and mental toll to watch a mother or dad dip into dementia or cry in chronic pain.
The AARP created several wonderful resources for caregivers as seen below:
- Prepare to Care (Caregiving Planning Guide for Families)
- 12 Resources Every Caregiver Should Know About
For Mother’s Day, AARP partnered with the Ad Council to create ThanksProject.org. This Mother’s and Father’s day, honor the parent you care for by ‘thanking’ them on the Thanks Project platform and contribute to the tapestry of appreciation.
Latest posts by sarah (see all)
- Trouble Sleeping? 3 Snooze-Worthy Reasons to Drink Food for Sleep - October 23, 2014
- Make Sure Your Car Seat is RIGHT! Car Passenger Safety Week — September 14-20 - September 11, 2014
- GIVEAWAY: Car Seat in Honor of #BuckleUpForLife - September 7, 2014