Today at the Philadelphia Home Show children 12 and under are admitted free. This is family day at the show since it is a holiday. Visit phillyhomeshow.com for details or Phone: 855.856.7469 The Philadelphia Home Show is open today, January 20, and next weekend on January 24, 25, 26, 2014.
Tips from my visit on Saturday:
- The Philadelphia Home Show is held at the Philadelphia Convention Center. The address is 12th & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107.
- Today the show is open and children under 12 are admitted free. The show has a family day planned for kids since it is a school holiday.
- A Hero Day is planned for on Friday January 24 for local military, fire fighters and police officers. They can get free admission to the show when they present their military ID.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- visit PhillyHomeShow.com for ticket information, directions, guide, map, and schedule of special guests, and speakers. There are local bloggers speaking today and throughout the show.
- Buy you tickets online from the web site above and save $3. Children under 5 are admitted free.
- See what celebrities and personalities will be at the show here
- Pick up a free home show guide-book when you enter the show hall.
Free parking and shuttle available at the Sugar House Casino to and from the convention center.
- There are parking garages and lots available near the Convention Center if you choose to park closer to the show. This is not free parking.
- Food is available for purchase or visit the Reading Terminal Market for food. There are restaurants in the area as well.
- If you want to return to the show after you eat or any reason you leave the show, make sure you get your hand stamped so you can re-enter the show without buying another ticket.
- There are rows and rows of vendors and exhibitors offering you home improvement, upgrade, building, patio, pool, furniture, appliances, and many more services. Talk to the exhibitors, pick up their literature, tote bags, pens, pencils and the like to take home with you for future contact information. You will see the latest and best quality of home products at this show. It is an extravaganza!
- Don’t miss the IKEA show for Simon’s Fund. Grab a sheet of heart stickers from IKEA at the show and decorate the white room to bring awareness about Simon’s Fund.
- Visit Habitat for Humanity’s exhibit of upcycled doors from Habitat Re-Store. DIY Bloggers participated this project and you can vote for your favorite one at the show or online here. Read about blogger Kim Wardell’s upcycled project on her blog Design Life Kids
- Visit the Crafty Camper of craftycamper.net to read about her craft trailer that you can visit at the show in the design room section of the show. see photos from the show over on Kitchen Table
- Enjoy the show, take your time, and happy home building, improvement, or upgrade.
Latest posts by Alison (see all)
- It’s freebie Friday! Samples today from Huggies, Meow Mix, and more. - July 18, 2014
- Frugal ways to save on school supplies at major office supply stores. - July 15, 2014
- Free offers from Gum, ZarBee’s, AllYou, and Snuggle - July 15, 2014