UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who entered! Using Random.org, the winner is comment #22. Congrats, Debbie! Winner will be notified by email.
The Arc Notebook Planner and Avant Pen just arrived in the mail for review but I am also excited to announce that you can have your OWN set by entering to win the same style of Arc Notebook Planner and Avant Pen from Staples in our giveaway below.
I received the 8.5 x 5.5 red planner and all the various inserts including: post-its, dividers, to-do lists and more.
With ARC notebooks, you don’t have to worry about opening ring binders any more. The pages just sort of snap onto the rings inside which is super easy. I really enjoyed filling to-do list pages this last weekend when I went to a conference and had a lot of people to talk to along the way and action items I needed to remember. I also loved the feel of the genuine leather outside and the big pockets that I used for business cards I collected.
The inside pages were also perfect for notes on the various conference seminars I attended and for writing down resources to follow up on later. I still need to label my sections with the peel-and-stick tabs so I can find my notes again!
Additionally, the new Avant pen colors are a nice Spring touch! They have a smooth writing action and make you want to get back to basics (and off the computer screen!)
1. Comment here for a chance to win.
2. Contest ends 5/1/2013, 11:59 EST.
3. For additional entries:
- Tweet: I am entering to win the ARC Notebook & Avant Pen #staples @diyfrugal #ad #giveaway http://bit.ly/ARCGIVEAWAY
- Facebook: I am entering to win the ARC Notebook & Avant Pen at DIYFrugal. http://bit.ly/ARCGIVEAWAY
- Like DIYFRUGAL on Facebook
- and/or subscribe to this blog.
Let me know you did each in separate comments below.
Latest posts by sarah (see all)
- Purchasing Inexpensive Furniture For The Home - August 25, 2014
- For the DIY Car Mechanic: Servicing Press Fit Parts - August 25, 2014
- Considering Bamboo Flooring? Read on… - August 19, 2014