I’ve downsized from a 3-bedroom townhouse to a 1 -bedroom apartment. So creating efficient storage was of great importance to me; but even if you are not downsizing, it’s likely that storage space in your new home will be different than that in your current home. Here are some tips to help you create efficient storage in your new home.
- Inventory your current storage: what needs to be stored and where
- Assess your new storage space: measure and map
- Inventory your current storage ontainers
- Plan where currently stored items will be stored in your new home using the containers you own
- Purchase new containers appropriate to your needs
This, though, is my favorite organizing product so far. I bought this anywhere rolling pantry for my last home. I had a deep and narrow pantry in the kitchen and this worked like a charm. It works perfectly in my new home as I have a deep and narrow storage closet and it works very well there, too! Go to ShopGetOrganized.com.
Latest posts by Karen (see all)
- Summer means mosquitoes – there are natural, inexpensive ways tp deal with them. - July 25, 2013
- I love Christmas in July – Lenox, QVC and the WBshop have discounts up to 60% - July 18, 2013
- Save money on cleaning products – household products that replace expensive cleaning products. - July 2, 2013