Cooking Light is offering two subscriptions for the price of one. Cooking Light 2 for 1 Offer
I subscribed to Cooking Light for years. It is full of healthy recipes, nutritional information, health, beauty, cooking techniques and more. The current issue – January/February – features recipes for bulgur, how to make an omelet, pairing wine with creamy pasty and much more.
Two of the regular features are favorites of mine.
- Recipe Makeover – the Cooking Light staff receives favorite recipes from readers and then remakes them with healthier ingredients and sometimes techniques. The current issue features Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
- Swaps – healthier alternatives to less healthy foods are suggested. The current list is 100 calorie swaps: English muffins instead of bagels, apples with cheese slices instead of crackers are two examples.
Latest posts by Karen (see all)
- Summer means mosquitoes – there are natural, inexpensive ways tp deal with them. - July 25, 2013
- I love Christmas in July – Lenox, QVC and the WBshop have discounts up to 60% - July 18, 2013
- Save money on cleaning products – household products that replace expensive cleaning products. - July 2, 2013