Oh, how I love ebay . . .let me count the ways:
1. They were my first foray into e-commerce with my hot stash of Ty Beanie Babies – way back in the day.
2. I have sold many, many things on ebay over the years.
3. I have bought many, many things on ebay over the years.
4. The site lets the world be your audience (like the time I bought a shoe cleaning stand and supplies at a garage sale for $8 and sold it to a man in Japan for $35.)
I have sold things too cheap and bought things too expensive but overall, I have been very happy with my ebay experience. More recently, I have been buying up pottery made here in Phoenixville over 100 years ago. I would tell you the name but I don’t want competition! It’s been fun to see what new pieces go up on the site and what I can afford!
RIGHT NOW, you can sign up for eBay Deals alerts and receive up to 80% off featured items.
Latest posts by sarah (see all)
- INFOGRAPHIC: Simple Ways to Improve Your Home’s Efficiency - July 19, 2014
- Boltwell All-in-One Kits Make Emergency Prep Easy - July 4, 2014
- Being Emergency Ready #hurricaneprep #Arthur - July 3, 2014