JCPenny Holiday Buttons. Free for the asking.

by Alison on November 30, 2012

On Black Friday JCPenny began handing out holiday buttons, some 80 million in all.  I’m kinda of drawn to them since they have that old-fashioned, retro, American feel.  On the back of the button is a code. You can enter 2 codes a day at  jcp.com/christmas.  A few of  the codes I entered have netted a $ 5 and $10 gift certificate to use at JCPenny. They will email you to let you know if you won or try again.  There are other prizes available also, bigger ones! You can see more buttons, prizes, and info on their web site.  So ask the cashier at JCPenny for some Free buttons. You do not have to buy one thing.  The buttons are free, enter the code, and then pin it to your coat lapel and look holly jolly. Please see JCPenny.com for complete details and further information.

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

margaret December 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM

how do i get buttons codes in

Alison December 6, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Ask the cashier at JCPenny for the buttons. You do not need to buy anything to get the buttons. The code is on the back of the button. You may enter two codes a day at jcp.com/christmas

evelyn nowalski December 13, 2012 at 3:38 AM

cnaxhts

Ann December 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Have you gotten your gift certificates yet? I won a $10 one, did the email click through within the 48 hours but haven’t gotten any kind of code or print out yet :/

judith anne closs December 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I won on the button….but I have not received a coupon to use at your store!

Alison December 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM

after you enter the code, you will recieve an email from JCPenny stating if you won or not. If you win, you need to fill out the form from the email, then hit submit, then they will email you the cerftificate or mail your prize to the best of my knowledge.

jcpenny.com/christmas

Camilla Hatch December 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM

nq53xmb and pkrv32j buttons

nancy December 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM

This is the worse program I have seen yet from Pennys.
Out of all the buttons I have recieved from the store only one has really worked.
They all say there is something wrong with the code.

Amanda December 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I have been going to Jcp every day and playing 2 codes a day since they started. I have won $5 and $10 gift certificates about $100 in all. I’ve bought baby clothes, tights, leggings, towels and tons of kitchen stuff with them. In my experience, every 1 in 4 are winners. I think this is an awesome promotion because it gets me into the store every day, gets me buying stuff and I’ve gotten sooooo much stuff for FREE! I love it! Can’t wait to win something big….

natasha December 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Love this promo also i just started doing ut last week and have won 70.00 in stuff. Alsot are 5$ and 10$ winners but i did get one 25$ so far….

time out new york April 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following
you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

?????????? April 20, 2014 at 7:57 AM